Caring for Our Friends and Neighbors
Caring Hands’ Annual “From the Heart” Food Drive will be held at the February luncheon.
All of your generous donations will benefit our local food pantry managed by the Round Rock Area Serving Center.
Some of the most requested items are:
- canned chicken breast or tuna or salmon
- canned low sodium vegetables
- canned fruit in its own juice (no sugar added)
- dry pinto beans
- brown rice
- dry pasta
- non-fat dry milk powder
- 100% whole grain cereal
- tomato sauce
- canned tomatoes
- canned entrees
- shelf-stable tomato/vegetable pasta sauce
- shelf-stable fruit cups
- Unsweetened applesauce cups
- Unflavored oatmeal, cream of wheat, or rolled oats
- granola or cereal bars
Last year we collected over 400 pounds of food that stayed local to help feed our friends and neighbors. Help us beat that this year!
Bring your generous donations to the February luncheon. If you are not attending the luncheon, please reach out to another member and drop off your donations with them. Or feel free to drop them at my house.
Together we can help fill the bellies of those in need.